Unfiled Tax Returns

Forgot or neglected to file your tax returns for years? Is emotional or financial hardship preventing you from filing your overdue tax returns? Have the IRS filed a Substitute for Return under IRC 6020?

The magic word at the IRS is “compliance”—IRS language for being current with all required filings. This is where all tax resolutions begin. Make the decision to file them, now. Call us. You can file them right away and possibly save you money.


Translate this page